View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES View Post
He's the same color as the wall. Regardless of the quailty or manner the photo was uploaded to the web, the photo is suffering from a color balance issue. The noise in the shadows isn't holding up well either which shows this was not so well taken with a digital camera in low light. Someone should inform the photographer of the white balance options on the camera. I like the expression just not the composition or balance.

NOt trying to start anything, but this goes hand in hand with my own profession and I just can't beleive what people pass off as photography anymore.

Again, its all about the music anyway.
Well, it's my profession too and I think this picture is gorgeous. Whitebalance kills the atmosfhere in coloring 80 percent of the time. OK. Technically you can say alot of negative things here, but atmosphericly it's spot on. Well, I think I look at pictures the same way as I listen to music. It's about the quality of how it communicates, not about the quality of how it is made.