Thread: Ticket Drops
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got tickets once for one of Lindsey's solo tour shows via stub hub or another site like that. But I think it was stub hub. I got 4th or 5th row, dead center, for less than face value, and I bought the tickets maybe 2-3 days before the show. I think people who have tickets and feel like they are going to loose all their money lower prices once the show gets near. Of course, if people are buying tickets, then that might not happen. I think I had to pick the tickets up at a Fed Ex office or something like that because it was too close to the show date to actually have them delivered. In any case, I was super happy with the tickets and the price. I guess it all comes down to how much risk you are willing to put up with. I saw FM twice during the first part of the tour, so the only way I will go to another show is if I get really good seats for at most face value, which is already really expensive. But if you are worried about not getting tickets, then you probably will be willing to risk less. Good luck

Kevin