View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey all,

Just got back from Edmonton after attending the show last night and wanted to share.

They had a little bit more energy than in Calgary. Again, same set, 1 encore. One really fun thing...at the very end of "Gold Dust Woman," when it was very quiet, someone in the crowd yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK!" Then, right before they were going to start "Oh Well" the crowd broke into "Happy Birthday". When the singing stopped, Lindsey quipped "Wow...you guys really have your **** together"

Stevie dedicated Landslide... "as a strong woman...to the women of Iran in the struggle for freedom"

The crowd was a lot of fun as well. I made a friend in the row ahead of me who was dying to hear GDW, and went nuts when it finally happened. Wasn't one of you by any chance was it?

At the end of the show, Stevie encouraged us to hop a plane to Denmark for their next show.

Anyway...I just did 2 shows in 2 days. I'm completely exhausted. It's been a dream of mine to follow them around to multiple gigs, like so many of you have done. And it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!