View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered

Thanks for these, vivfox.
Gosh, paid journalists (first review) can't get 'Lindsey' spelled correctly, nor the proofreaders/editors. Has Lindsay Lohan really had such an impact on the media that they assume every Lindsey is a 'Lindsay' ?? That's crasay.
Oh, the digs. "too much in love with himself"...."canned patter"
Earlier this concert season, he was compared to 'someone's drunk uncle' for his expanded take on 'NGBA'... Lindsey was so good on this tour, that this snarky-ness doesn't bother me, I even find it kind of amusing. Mostly, I'm relieved the snarksters aren't throwing acerbic barbs at Stevie, for once, even though many have noted her 'drowsy' demeanor this tour. It seems the 'clever' barbs have been aimed more at Lindsey, which may be a first. I wonder if the 'canned patter' were to show up 50 times on YouTube, from every show they performed, if he'd maybe realize it's kind of pointless to just say the same words without really a reason to Stevie, i think, has varied her 'Gypsy' introductions a bit, though not by much, and mainly perhaps to haphazard teleprompter vision! Well, she sure sees "Go To Tent" nice and clear, God Bless Her
I think it'd be funny to watch a Lindsey speech looped, with the 'we don't have a new album...yet' repeated at least 30 times from different cities on one YouTube video.

Last edited by Nikolaj; 06-25-2009 at 10:05 AM..