View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I understand what clip you're talking about but I can't find it right now, I think it wasn't titled properly on youtube, however it's not the interview with Mark Goodman because that one wasn't outside.
Yes it was outside during the US Festival. The Wild Heart was just released and Mark asks her about the difference between Bella Donna and Wild Heart. Then he asks her what her favorite song is off the album (he says maybe Stand Back) and she talks about Night Bird and losing her best friend.
Stevie is in a black cape and both her and Mark are high as a kite. She keeps swaying back and forth and uses the word wild too many times
I think it was removed from YouTube.

I think you are thinking of the MTV sit down interview with Mark Goodman. That was much more staged and where she talks about Lindsey ruining her electric skillet. The other one Mark was on assignment at the US Festival where Stevie was playing. It was outside with tents next to them.
Mark and Stevie were really good friends. She knew she could trust him. They did tons of coke together. The clip is the only time I have seen Mark appear to be high.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-08-2018 at 04:03 PM..