View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
OMG! Finally! I knew we'd disagree on this. I just didn't want the honeymoon to end.

I love children. Most of them anyway. I'm still not disappointed at the human race.

And yes, I have the feeling every cat and dog on the planet will jump at me and bite me. A dog almost bit me when I was a kid and I live with that fear since that day.
Let's pretend it never happened!

I'm actually a fairly quiet guy, and I love peace and quiet...about 20 hours a day(I DO like going out with friends for a few hours, but solitude is just fine, most of the day). Anyway, I HATE constantly being asked questions...WHY is the sky blue?....WHY is it raining?....WHY does Homer hate Stevie so much? And that seems to be children's specialty. Endless questions! So I just say no to them. And the saddest part is that they love me!

You're missing out. I don't like mean animals, either. But 95% of them aren't, and will give you completely unconditional love. Try that with humans!