View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Registered

HejiraNYC wrote: Okay... over a dozen posts later and there's barely anything I would consider TMI. If you're all for it, then when are we going to start reading anything truly TMI:

-Grooming habits... down there?
Sure, yes. Manscaping, not baldness. Scissors above, a Bic disposable under. What, all your guys nuts can't take a scraping?
-Tampons or pads?
I thought they were the same thing! What's the difference between them?
-Lights on or off?
Hmm. Off, but with strobe lights, so it's like an event.
-Top or bottom?
Neither. It's more about having a specialty. Top- less than 10 times in my life. Bottom- Never have, never want to. Oh, I'll go you one more on the TMI- two more- which will totally explain why I am single! Females, please forgive me, I know this will sound horrible: I don't 'get' guys f**king guys, if ya wanna f**k, women are built for it!
That's fun. But, it would be unfair to her, as I think:
Oral however- should only be for either two men together or for two women together.
The last unfortunate M- a long time ago said to me: "Well, I always have. (Whining, I think). But I really like you. It's ok. I really, rilly like you, we should date, anyway, it can still be a lot of fun".- Like I said, I specialize. He was happy.
I liked him, thought about it, then..
Me: "What's the point, sooner or later you're just gonna cheat on me with some as*h*le!"

-Floaters or sinkers?
Oh, really, now.
I don't know, but have you ever been prescribed opiates? I suspect not, or you'd know either or both are welcome, but like someone else wrote, I don't inspect or critique it. 'Both' would be the answer. Oh, I did not like that question. But I answered it.

Last edited by Nikolaj; 12-08-2010 at 03:44 AM..