View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
It's one of those Maureen "specials"--a partial. You sure can have it because you are special & sweet & a swinging gal to have on the ledge, even though sometimes I yell at you. What should I do? burn you a cd? what's easiest for you? I seem to recall my cd from maureen having a label on it which rendered it unburnable. However I think I have some high-quality MP3s. should I post those? do you care about the slight lossy aspect of mp3 vs. cd? I sent that cd to Bob once & he tried to copy it but he couldn't copy it either, thanks to that ****ing label.

PEOPLE STOP PUTTING STUPID LABELS ON YOUR CDS!!
I know all about those labels. I have 1 CD that has a nice, fancy looking label on it, but I can't even play it in the CD player on my computer, let alone even try to burn it. It does play in my regular CD player though. Actually, it's that CD that was originally labeled Orange, NJ.

If you can't burn a CD, I guess the easiest thing to do is post those high quality MP3's that you have. The lossy aspect of mp3 vs. CD doesn't bother me...as long as I can burn a CD, it's fine. You can post them here in the Chris forum. I didn't even know that there was a soundboard from that show. I thought I had all of the soundboards that are in circulation. Thanks so much!

By the way, I don't remember you ever yelling at me.

Last edited by macfan 57; 05-15-2006 at 03:38 PM..