View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
I saw Leon Russell at the Belly Up a few years ago. GREAT venue! There's a restaurant next door that has direct access to the Belly Up. I wonder if they'll still have the "if you eat dinner at the restaurant, you get early entry" policy that they NORMALLY have? (since they're having an M&G, as well)
i wonder if anybody's gonna buy that m&g. people buy Mick's FM m&gs for great seats mainly, not for the m&g.

LB's m&g prices in 2012 were anywhere from $25 to $100, with i think average being about $50 added on the ticket price. so you could pay $50 to meet LB on his solo tours, but $200 to meet Mick on his solo tours? is meeting Mick really worth it to people 4x more than meeting Lindsey? i don't know.

all i can say is all these ridiculous prices make me feel even more depressed that we will not have LB solo tour any time soon. we were calculating on fb yesterday, you can see anywhere from 10 to 40 LB solo shows, from front row, for a price of a 1 FM ticket (for much less LB music).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"