View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn It On View Post
I like that idea a lot actually. The only problem is, from a storytelling point of view, you really can't leave it until episode three to introduce essentially the two main characters of the story.
No, Mick & John were pretty much there at the beginning.

That said, I'm sick to DEATH of the very NOTION that Lindsey & Stevie are the "be all, end all" of Fleetwood Mac. Every GD time somebody posts something like "essentially the two main characters", I go ballistic.

The only reason that they're even IN the band is money, not "artistic value". Because once they joined, Fleetwood Mac stopped being "creative".

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
It's not impossible doing a movie about a long career such as that that of Fleetwood Mac.
I wouldn't be disappointed even if it was a movie just recounting a determined piece of their history, the only condition is that it should be a GOOD movie.
There are a lot of good rock biopics, for example "I'm not there" about Bob Dylan, "Ray" about Ray Charles, "Walk the line" about Johnny Cash, "The doors" etc.
Speaking of Walk The Line, Joaquin Phoenix as Peter Green.