View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:45 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
The Greatest Greater Hits of Fleetwood Mac.
The Greatest Greater Hits of Fleetwood Mac, Part 32: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Or the country version Rumours tour,first stop The Grand Ole Opry.By then the Opry house should be all cleaned up after the floods.Stevie ,Lindsey,Mick and John will be in their country attire,Stevie will be wearing one of those southern belle big dresses with a cowboy hat. the guys will be wearing jeans and a country shirt with suspenders and cowboy hats.John will be playing a standup bass. anyway At lease Dreams,GoldDust woman,Don't Stop and Go your own way will sound different with the country twang to them.Sorry guys.
This is totally a possibility. I mean, they can just recycle the costumes from that one scrapped video of "Stand Back." Think of all the money they'll save, especially if they also recycle the Say You Will/Unleashed promo material. Mick'd be totally down with that shizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan View Post
If they could find a way to launch a tour prior to Feb. 2011 they could still brand it as the 33rd anniversary of Rumours:

FL33TWOOD MAC

But I wouldn't suggest it.
When this happens, I'm blaming you. Just so you know.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''