View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Sheffield

I was there!!!! I managed to get to the front quite early on and stood in front of Stevie all night - dancing and swaying along. At one point she looked down at me shouting, smiled & winked which was very cute. I have some photos so I'll try and post them later.

It was an awesome night, I went to the Manchester gig last week but didn't have floor seats and even though they were fantastic then it was even more amazing actually being right there by the stage. Also, I'm sure in MEN Stevie only sang half of Sara, they cut it short, but last night her voice seemed much stronger and she did the entire thing. On the whole she seemed much more relaxed and 'into it' - having fun and dancing around in the background during the solo bits. Trvia for those who care about these things - at one point she got her tambourine ribbon tangled with her mic ones and tore them apart - all in a perfect graceful professional manner without batting an eyelid.

This is turning into a long 1st post! I've been on a buzz all day because of how good the show was - Lindsey was wonderful as usual and my friend reached out to touch his guitar when he came forward, I was busily snapping pics. A great night and a truly brilliant band - so refreshing to see people really playing their instruments instead of relying on computers!

Anyhow, I'll try and post some pictures later
Rhonda