View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

well, with regard to Richard and being careful in his answers so as not to upset the band:

Anonymous: Richard, what is your sense of how the band feels about people around them writing books about them? I mean when Mick wrote his book band members were not happy about it he (Mick) admitted that Lindsey felt that his writing about certain things was "disloyal". Given that, do you think any of the other band members will ever write their own books about their lives? Thanks for reading my question!

Depending on what you say it can be very disloyal. Mick & Lindsey have had a bit of history with a contentious relationship at times. Mick’s books probably just inflamed that. As far as Ken’s book goes, let me quote one of the band members whom I shall not name. “Ken didn’t exactly do himself any favors with the band when he released that book”. I can imagine I will receive some flak myself for creating & writing (along with Stacy) this blog from the band, although I’m trying very hard not to cross the line of taste & trust.

As far as writing their own book? Yes, I believe some of or all of them will eventually get to a book. It’s very emotionally healing & rewarding. Helps justify ones life I suppose. Hell, I already know I’m a legend in my own mind?

I give him credit for doing the blog anyway.