Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I never once got the impression that Lindsey had a roving eye. I mean, looking (to me) isn't the same as grabbing-and from what I am deciphering from these posts I guess he has been doing some of the latter.

I have to say quickly that I am GLAD in ever way imaginable that these Cheetah Girls weren't the little Disney pre-teens I posted. I immediately thought that what happened was one of Lindsey's daughters had begged her father to have them come to their hotel for an intimate concert/meet 'n' greet (such things happen: a wealthy friend of mine actually one of these teen stars to visit her sick daughter) and Lindsey tried something with them. I probably would have lost a great deal of respect. However, now that I read he was just being a dirty little whore, albeit legally, I guess it can slide with less tension. Though I don't blame Kristen one bit for guarding her territory, if he really is such a scoundrel.

Actually, I rather think he is monogamous to a fault. I would say he might err on the side of staying with one person too long, rather than being with too many. I don't think he practices fidelity out of especially high morals. It's probably more that chasing strange women probably takes a little too much work for him, not to mention the effort that hiding an affair entails. I expect he'd rather concentrate on other things. Since he already knows Stevie, I wouldn't be surprised if they have had moments together since the seventies, but I don't think he's going after many new conquests. Even in the short periods that he was unattached, I don't think being single and "on the prowl" was a comfortable role for him.

Michele