View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Does it behoove them to smear him though? Devils advocate here, nothing more. The all look so incredibly immature here, that there really is no upside to a smear campaign, and it could hurt them more in the case of a lawsuit. No idea if there is one looming but if contracts were signed.....then you have CAH crawling out of the woodwork looking to sell more books. I also have not read anything new that’s particularly damaging to LB.
i have no idea how all this works. i was just told by a fellow fan (who is not a lb fan actually, but is in music publishing) that it's a standard practice in music business these days to send prepped statements and articles to various publications, and that there is a price list for that.

i think Carol's statement from the other day was very classy and it would be nice to leave her out of this. her statement almost sounded like somebody contacted her and asked her to throw LB under the bus, and she decided to not do that, while still staying truthful. so i have nothing but respect for her.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"