View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Ledgie

Angry Why is everyone so negative?

I have been reading all of your posts in regard to the tour, the live performances, the track listing on the album and yes even stevie's damn dress. what the hell do you people want? so the album is not double... its 18 damn songs, divide it by two and throw it on two discs. most cds come out with 10-12 songs.. 18 is a bonus in my opionion. others say its to long... so? dont listen to it all at one time. and some of you bitch about the songs... would you rather have another behind the mask?? or maybe some street angel? say you will is getting decidedly good reviews... and it debuted well. yes the fan club is a crock of **** and the ticket prices are pretty steep... and yes... stevie's dress is pretty... well its pretty something but the woman is STILL singing and she still seems like she enjoys singing. i think even if she were ****ting gold eggs some of you wouldnt be satisfied. peacekeeper is a good song... and its getting more airplay than most of their contemporaries combined. when was the last time you heard james taylor or carly simon's current material in medium rotation? all im saying is that instead of bitching and moaning we should all be looking at the positive... fleetwood mac are still around and they're stilling doing what they do best. dont put all your negative energy into writing them off as old and washed up... instead go outside and mow your lawn or read a damn book for god's sake. comprende?

and im sorry about my spelling.. you'd think an english major would have better sense... :-)