View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD
It really does nothing for me. It's dull, and the lyrics are very trite. Not Christine's best, especially on an album with "Believe Me" and "Why."
It's not as good as those you mentioned, IMO, so I'll easily give you that. About the lyrics being trite...I think a lot of her lyrics are trite but I hardly ever care because of her performances and the music and how they both move me. Two of my faves are "Everywhere" and "Only Over You" and I think they have trite lyrics but I don't care. On another, sort of unrelated note, some of Stevie's trite lyrics really bother me. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_fan57
Actually it was pretty close for me between "Miles Away" & "Somebody". I think those are Bob's 2 weakest songs on the album, relatively speaking. I really hate voting anything off from this album.
Okay, look--all will be forgiven if "Why" wins. Now, I don't care if "Why" technically wins or not. You are the host of this survivor so you have the power to declare "Why" the winner regardless of how the voting goes. (This was stated in a special clause in the rules that for some reason was omitted when you posted the rules but that post can be edited to include it ). It's all on you.