View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:02 PM

I don't have a problem with them singing Lindsey songs. As long as they don't break out into Wrong or something.

This was better. It still seems a bit dull as a whole. Mike looks like a dead man holding a guitar. He looks bored to death. I won't compare Billy and Rick because they had so much energy and I enjoyed their shows to death. (but they were much younger)

I thought Christine sounded fine. She actually played Don't Stop!! She can play the keyboards??!! She still goes for most of her notes. And I thought $tevie had much better intonation this time around. Quite nasal as usual on GDW. I didn't hate it, though.

Wow, Mick and John sounded phenomenal. Mick is drumming as good as I've ever seen him. He sort of saved SHN from the sloppy mess that it was. I thought $tevie's voice saved SHN a bit too. They should drop that song and do Silver Heals from Heroes.

No matter who the lead guitarist is. THIS BAND NEEDS NEW MUSIC MORE THAN ANY BAND I'VE EVER CARED ABOUT. This set is so tired, I could barely stay curious.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 09-22-2018 at 10:05 PM..