View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
It's over 15 but I haven't lost count. To be precise: 16. I keep a little concert diary, and I've written them all down.
loving this Nancy, all broken down like this. brings back good memories. here's mine:

April 22, 2011: Saban Theatre, LA - live recording of the Songs from the Small Machine Live in LA album - my first ever experience of seeing LB live and getting together with other lovely buckheads.

Seeds We Sow Tour
Sept 2011: Westhampton Beach NY, Ridgefield CT, and Towson, MD
Oct 2011: Jacksonville FL
Nov 2011: Red Banks, NJ

Nov 2011: 92Y Q&A with Lindsey in NYC with the free m&g afterwards (not technically a show but i count it anyway, since it was incredible, plus he did RAB live for the first time ever, publicly)

One-Man Show Tour
May 2012: Sacramento, San Francisco, and Redding, CA (marks also 1st ever lindsey's globetrotters roadtrip )
Jun 2012: Wilmington DE, Baltimore MD, Pittsburgh PA, and Columbus OH (2nd globetrotters roadtrip)
Aug-Sept 2012: Chicago, Chicago, Green Bay, Big Top Chautauqua (3rd globetrotters roadtrip)
Nov 2012: Asheville NC, Knoxville TN (4th roadtrip........ and kept going through FM tour ending on Dec 30, 2013 )

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"