View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Someone involved in this Chilton County high school loves Christine. Two of the songs they perform in their "Blast From the Past" show are hers. One is Got A Hold On Me.

http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/201...still-on-sale/

Here's the whole list:

Songs in the 2014 program includes the following chart-topping tunes: “Cold Hearted” by Paula Abdul, “Come Fly with Me” by Frank Sinatra, “Dancing in the Street” by Martha and the Vandellas, “Fins” by Jimmy Buffett, “Got a Hold on Me” by Christine McVie, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston, “I’m Your Puppet” by James and Bobby Purify, “Jump” by The Pointer Sisters, “King of the Road” by Roger Miller, “King Tut” by Steve Martin, “LeFreak” by Chic, “Love’s Been a Little Bit Hard on Me” by Juice Newton, “Music, Music, Music” by Teresa Brewer, “My Love” by Petula Clark, “The Night Chicago Died” by Paper Lace, “One Way or Another” by Blondie, “Signs” by Five Man Electrical Band, “Somebody to Love” by Jefferson Airplane, “Standing on the Corner” by The Four Lads, “Sweet Love” by Anita Baker, “Tears on My Pillow” by Little Anthony & the Imperials, “Venus” by Shocking Blue, “We Got the Beat” by The Go-Go’s and “You Make Loving Fun” by Fleetwood Mac.