Thread: R.I.P. Storms
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Can you - or someone who knows - tell me what happened with Red Rover on SYW tour? I’m still forever regretting not seeing that tour, for multiple reasons. My understanding is that SYW tour had several legs and some songs were swapped between the legs. Was Red Rover played on one leg and some other LB song on another?
I don't know definitively, but my understanding was that Red Rover was pulled very early in the SYW tour, like RTTG and Destiny Rules. I may be wrong.
I can say for certain that none of those songs were played during the Australian leg of SYW (during which I went to four shows)... and that I Know I'm Not Wrong and Sara were only added in the second US leg that followed the Australian tour.

I was on an FM/LB hiatus between SYW and now, but your rundown of Red Rover's appearances since then gel with my understanding.

What a song. I'll never forget my first time listening to it on the Gift of Screws demos website back in the day. And I love it even more now because of the explanatory story.