View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a year to be a LB's fan!!! He may not be inducted twice yet, but he certainly got to meet his fans and made many of them happy and proud to be on his side. I was lucky enough to be part of the beginning and the end of his tour. My bank account wasn't so lucky but it will recover with time!

Like many of you have already said here, Lindsey was truly happy to be up there sharing his songs, having fun with his fellow musicians, and putting up with all of us, asking for our favorite songs, for dedications ("what's a dedication?" ), for group shots, and for God knows what else. He was so funny and talkative and humble during M&G! He remembered many of us, was genuinely happy to see us after so many concerts ("hiya!" was probably his funniest way of showing it ), and he was also very receptive of our questions about FM, his next tour, his new album, everything you wanted to ask. I honestly can't picture many FM band members doing that.

By the end of the tour, he was really excited and ready to talk about the next leg (April/May), and his next solo album. He seemed more at peace about his situation with FM, and ready for any kind of scenario this four as*holes want to present him with. But he's definitely moving forward and he seems happy and ready.

Of course he needs to do something about those holes in his shirts. Or that only hole in that unique shirt.

I can't thank him enough for being so genuine and sweet and funny.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.