Thread: Boston - 12/5
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Fantastic show, enthusiastic crowd. Lindsey was in a good mood, so that always make things easier.

I was standing the whole show. There was no grumpy people telling us to sit down. Nice venue, good sound. Security was too tight. They didn’t let us record anything. That was probably the worst part of the show.

That and some crazy fan who wanted to climb to the stage, and when her friend/boyfriend couldn’t calm her down, he decided to take her out. She resisted and then she started fighting with a couple. She finally left when she realized she was ruining the show for us. People need to calm down!

This will always be a special show for me for reasons I’m not gonna mention here. Oh, and it was packed, so Lindsey must be really happy. So happy that he mentioned Fleetwood Mac.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.