View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerGT View Post
Hello everyone, sorry about the missing posts, I thought we had stopped new posts on the old server while we migrated everything to the new server. I will take a look and see how feasible it will be to recover them.

The forums for the most part with stay the same, we'll be upgrading to a more recent version to make sure everything is secure. There are some new ads, I will tweak them so they are only visible to non-registered members. For the website we'll be migrating to a new CMS, mostly likely Wordpress that will allow us to update the content easier, engage the community and provide a better mobile and responsive web experience.

This is an awesome community and the website/forums have a lot of great history, I look forward to working with everyone and any feedback/suggestions are welcome as we move forward.

thanks!

Brooks
welcome and thanks for taking over and making sure the site gets preserved and goes on!

should we keep posting, or do you think some more stuff may get lost if you are still tweakng or trying to restore all those missing threads and posts between June 1 and last night?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"