View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
"Dated" my a$$!!! Don't be dissin' my favorite genre of music.

BEATLES, Hendrix, Cream, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, Stones, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Traffic, Blind Faith, CSNY, Dylan, Humble Pie, etc.
Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Yes, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Van Der Graaf Generator, ELP, The Who, The Move, Family, The Kinks, Can, Neu!, Faust, Creation, The Monks, Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, Black Sabbath, Hawkwind, Gong, Magma, Soft Machine, Donovan, The Velvet Underground, Love, The Beach Boys, Nick Drake, Jefferson Airplane, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The United States Of America, The Left Banke, The Mamas & The Papas, etc, etc.

Listen here daddy-o, I don wanna diss yo favourite muse-sick. I loves 'em Moodies alright, 'dem made some outstanding stuff. Da Chord's got "The Actor", "Voices In The Sky" and other delicious bitches for me to dwell on. I just diss some of 'em lyrics 'cos they are like the bones of an old hag.

(Honestly, did anyone take all the Moodies' lyrics seriously back in the '60s or were they just too stoned to pay attention to them? Now they feel dated, but I just ignore them when I put the records on.)

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up