View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Are they really asking $1600 for front row seats??

Wow. Even though I could swing it, there's no way in hell I'd pay that for a concert. N.F.W. Especially having seen them all live in all their permutations (band and solo). There's nothing new they can offer me for that price. No wonder Mick and Stevie sell their souls to tour. At that rate they'll be wheeling them out and propping them up after they're gone....oh wait, they are already doing that with holograms now.

Stevie is no longer an artist; she's just a business woman and that's it. Same with Mick.
Highway robbery! $1600 for front row, seriously? $3200 for two seats and that's not even counting the convenience fee. I could fly across the Atlantic Ocean on a European vacation for that price They've lost their minds.

Out of curiosity, I just pulled out my American Express card and went to the PRE-SALE. I was offered two seats in the 16th row for $249 each with a $50 convenience fee per ticket----a grand total of $600 for two seats.

Since the system did not let me choose my seats from a map (like I have done with Ticketmaster for Stevie's solo shows), I opted out. I'm not paying $600 to be stuck on the floor in the middle of a jam packed 16th row trying to see over people's heads. I prefer to sit at the bottom of the first level on the side of the stage, it's a much better/closer view for a fraction of the price. I can actually see better and closer over there.

Can you believe I'm actually considering showing my face at this farce? I have no shame! LOL