View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
If you had read the review Kristin is referring to, you would have seen what a ridiculous review it really is. Errors and things that are untrue, or don't make sense.

As a Canadian, I was embarrassed by it. And would never defend that article. It is NOT indicative of how many Canadians think.

Don't be so quick to always attack Kristin. Unless maybe you are just jealous of her
Oh please. Sure I've never built a $20 million spec house but doing that with your own funds only portends that you may be foolish and naive when it comes to that sort of thing. It's extremely risky and reinforces the few opinions of her that I have. Same with the horse farm... crazy expensive, highly speculative and you can lose your shorts in a New York minute in that business. I think maybe some folks should take a long, hard look at the way this chick spends Lindsey's money. Oh that's right it's California and therefore "theirs." Hey as long as he's happy right?
As far as marrying a musician, it has been my lifelong cardinal rule not to do that. And that is not a diss.
Hobbies you say? This morning I'm thinking of reading Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathrustra if it's even remotely decipherable to me which it's probably not so I'll just stick to the synopsis and shopping for a Coach handbag called Dreamer that is in my mind inspired by the Ancient Queen and my love of all things ethereal. It's shallow but it takes all my time.
Then I have to do the bourgeoisie thing and work.