View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 05:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
well to me it matters if one is lying to cover up one's own bad behavior and make themselves look great (Stevie) or to cover for someone else's -- especially if they are holding you hostage to do so (Lindsey, Mick, and Christine. Interesting though that you only accuse Lindsey of lying about that album and not the others. Because indeed all of them at one point or other said it was to be a FM album and then at one point or other denied, or, in your terms, lied, about that. Bias can be insidious.)
I really don't think I'm biased... I said Lindsey was just as capable of lying as Stevie. How is that being biased? I 'accused' Lindsey of lying because... he did lie LOL! And in virtually the exact same manner you say Stevie would have lied, or had lied in the past, complete with one of his people stepping in during an interview. Note I didn't deny what you said about Stevie at all, I just brought up a specific incident with Lindsey that showed he's capable of lying, like every other person not just in FM, but in the world. I kind of thought you were being biased when you suggested Lindsey lied for a more noble purpose than Stevie.