View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: THE CHIFFON PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWingedOne

Ask The ChiffonStepfordWives that question. They're the ones that can't take the heat and get agressive and PMS-out when you say ANYTHING in the Anti-Nicks! I say TOUGH! I love Bella Donna and Wildheart and her commercially successful work. Basically to me she's rock's greatest bull**** artist and it works for her in a weird way. I think LB slept with his guitar for a BIG REASON!
You are too witty.....but you know here's a thing I think Lindsey Buckingham is the most gifted beautiful human being to walk this earth.....but you aren't interested to know what my opinion is of LB all you can see in your own narrow minded blinkered way is OMG Stevie fan!!!!! she must be totally nuts, dress like Stevie, quote Stevie, be a total Stevie wannabe.....you see unlike you I give each member of the Mac their dues they are each very talented.......I 'm afraid all I get from you is Lindsey is the genius behind the Mac....well what about Peter Green, Mick and John, Bob Welch.....what about Christine and her role within the Mac...all truly gifted people....but all you seem to be out to do is critisize folks who love Stevie's work and who totally get her message, and force feed everyone Lindsey buckingham....not a good way put across your argument....