View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: The Best of Lindsey Buckingham

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
....I agree with everyone who said Play in the Rain should be booted (both parts) it's really for the BIG TIME Lindsey fans, not for the newbies, just for the appreciation part of it.
Absolutely, I agree. Even though there's an off-chance that a newbie might like Play In The Rain, there's no way they could fully appreciate it. In order to fully appreciate this emotionally powerful masterpiece (IMO) you really have to have "read the history....studied the book...seen the play...etc etc".......

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
The Best of Lindsey Buckingham..which, IMO, is EVERYTHING HE'S EVER DONE, but you know, for CD space reasons, that's an awesome list!
I also agree on this aswell !!! LOL!.....I don't think you were being sarcastic about this Christy...?...but if you weren't then I definitely agree with you!! His entire discography IS his "Best Of" album!!! And we can put track 11 from the White Album at the top of list right? .....LOL...!!!!

Hope ur pal likes the CD Mike ! (The list is almost perfect..! I'd have Doing What I Can on it aswell though..! Seeing as you don't have the original version of Big Love !)

Last edited by seteca; 05-05-2002 at 03:20 PM..