View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Oh he definitely has tons of sway with RS. You can especially tell from his younger acts. Look at how they talk about Harry Styles, you'd think his album was multi-platinum and all his singles went to the top of the charts when that's far from the truth. I just doubt he cares in regards to articles about who fired who or how someone left. But I'm almost positive that once their tour starts or whatever they do next comes around, they'll get heaps of praise from RS as if this new lineup changed the entire music industry for the better.
you haven't been on social media much, have you? you know when there was a huge buzz about FM show back in 2013-2015? when Harry was there. did you see Musicares the chain vids and gifs going around? the rest of the FM was cut out, you could only see LB because he was next to Harry. Harry was (i think still is?) huge among kids. but they've been complaining lately that his social media became completely crap and he's not tweeting or responding anymore because Azoff has got him on the leash and doesn't allow fan social media interactions.

i'm not saying that you are wrong about IA sway and influence in RS or otherwise - i'm sure it is huge. just adding some perspective on HS.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"