View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hmmm..I'd have to say the funniest moment I experienced was at the very first Mac concert I attended at St. Paul in June of 2003. There was a couple (late 20s or early 30s) next to us who were getting pretty loaded off of beer, and it was fun to watch 'cause the wife was very small and petite and it didn't take her much to get drunk. I entertained them with my vast FM knowledge before the show...During "I'm So Afraid," the wife leaned over to me and asked, "what album is this song from?" I said, "the white FM album." She looked very confused, and the rest of the conversation went like this:

Wife: What? Rumours?
Me: No, the album before Rumours. It's called Fleetwood Mac, it came out in 1975.
Wife: What? Bare Trees?
Me: No! I said the white album, it has Landslide on it!
Wife: What? Rumours? I love that album! (for some unknown reason, she then attempts to climb over the chair infront of her and gets tangled up in it...security has to come over and *assist* her)

Needless to say, it was a blast watching her and her husband (plus security) trying to get her untangled from the chair! She didn't seem to know much about the band other than Rumours, so I have no idea where she pulled Bare Trees from...