View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For me it is the hypocrisy of the fans that has really pissed me off. SN delays tours and albums or decides not to participate and it is fine. Then when they allege Lindsey wanted a delay oh no we can't have that. The way they make excuses for her is pretty ridiculous.

Facebook is really bad too. SN worshipers keep posting pictures or videos saying things like "She finally had enough" or saying things about her performing so well given what she is going through. With all due respect to the victims in the #metoo movement SN is not nor was ever a battered or beaten woman. I do not like this idea that she is anyway a victim in the me too movement. Not to say Lindsey is blameless for things said and done in their relationship but it was two way street in that they both antagonized each other over the years and pushed each other buttons.

IMO I think she is just bitter that others from her past have moved on and have a wife and or kids and she has none of that. I also think she is bitter that she isn't selling millions of albums anymore and Lindsey is making music and having a good time. He may not be selling millions but he is certainly not hurting. She seems angry that her last two albums came and went and were not big sellers. I also still think she has lost her creativity and doesn't want to make a new CD because Chris and Lindsey would have brought something new and she likely would have had to mine her demos instead of writing anything new.

He deserves more credit for saving this band on more then one occasion. Tango was their biggest seller since Rumors and he is the reason for that. SN was barely there so it isn't like she can claim she contributed countless hours in the studio to help arrange and or produce the tracks.

At the end of the day real fans know the truth about who put in the most work and time on their most successful albums even if some people want to claim otherwise.

I can't wait to see his interview on Saturday. Then I will sit back and watch his haters try to spin whatever he might say re his firing. No matter what he says or does I have accepted that they won't change their opinions of him or his wife. They badmouthed him for not speaking re what happened and then when he did say what was what they still were not happy.