View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
And Michele...you are so right. I think William looks the most like him. It's weird...kind of like LB during "Tusk" but obviously younger & healthier. I think Leelee is adorable as well. No Stella ones, but I imagine she was very cute. Though I am surprised that someone said she was a "baby." Isn't she like 4 or 5 at this point?
It's the type of stuff that warms my heart most. I still remember when you got Bass Hall early and posted those screen caps of the kids for us, from the documentary. SO adorable.

Yes, born in April, I guess Stella is 4.5 now. It would have been a gorgeous picture of her with Lindsey, because he bent down to her level to talk to her and so they would have been face to face.

She looks much like she did in the Joyce Ostin book. Her hair is shorter than Lee Lee's and it fluffs on the ends. I saw her pushing it up and out of her face quite often. She already has those feminine gestures down pat. What amazed me is that she didn't really need that much coaxing from Brett to walk out on stage alone and get her dad's attention. I remember being the flower girl in my uncle's wedding when I was 5 and how nervous I was with all those eyes on me. Even though I rehearsed and rehearsed it was still rather intimidating. I didn't get that sense of fear from Stella.

I know you're going to have a ball in Cleveland and I can't wait to hear about it. Michele