View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

After the intro to Big Love, I saw Kristen run out with Will and Lee Lee, carrying Stella in her arms and I thought that was strange. I figured they only wanted to listen to the part of the show that was about them, or maybe Kristen had chosen just that moment to leave Lindsey and was making a quick getaway.
Michele
That is so cool, an amazing opportunity- I'd love to see his family, how he is able to involve them is just magical. This is an incredible review, and i was pleased to read it.
How cool that he has finally been able to have a family-

I am just wondering though, where were you going with this one paragraph? I don't understand the part about Kristen wanting to make a quick getaway? That they only wanted to listen to the part of the show that was about them-? It sounds (and please correct me if I am off), that you may be making an assumption that may also be off? Is it possible that all the negative comments about Kristen are just that? Maybe that is not at all what you meant, hopefully I just misinterpreted that part. I have just read so many negative jealous, if you will, comments about his wife that I feel the need to stick up for Lindsey and his personal life, it makes me sad to read that kind of stuff. He loves her and that is good enough for me, I don't like the mean things people say about her, because, I love him!!! Please clarify, you sound like a huge fan, and I am hoping that I just read that part of your post incorrectly?? I tire of the criticism of his wife in particular, it all seems like hearsay, a small moment and she is judged for life. I really want to believe that is not what you were getting at. I just imagine how Lindsey would feel if he took the time to read such crummy innuendos, assumptions or opinions of how his fans trash his wife.