View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post

On another note these "reaction" videos by millennials drive me nuts. I posted the two black guys reaction to DREAMS a month or so ago and no one commented. Good because they are so fake with their "reactions." I am not a millennial so at first glance I thought it was interesting but holy moly the millennials film themselves constantly with fake reactions from Star Wars trailers to music. Give us a break. Howard Stern did a great segment on this stuff with some guy fake crying to his reaction to the Star Wars trailer. Pretty soon millennials are going to film themselves taking a dump and telling everyone how good it was.
Notice these guys NEVER say anything is bad. Its always pretending to be impressed. The world has lost all authenticity.
OMFG. I couldn't agree more! I sometimes take pics of people taking selfies. Not if they're taking a quick one....but when they're staging it and redoing it over and over for a half hour. They look so ridiculous and shallow.
You're right, the world has lost all authenticity.