View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by darklinensuit
If your family members get nnoyed by this I'll deny saying it, but just get a second tree then. The madness cannot stop. You start restraining your penguin obsession today, and tomorrow it might be your Mac obsession. Obsession good. Homeless penguin ornaments bad.

- Jake
Dude, it is so out of control. Imagine it : a 12 foot tree, slathered in penguins. On top of that, the window ledges - and I have many due to the architecture, are also full of snowglobes, stuffed animals, pictures, figurines, animated penguins that sing and dance. You name it. It takes an entire day to put it all up. It has become an obsession more for my friends and family. They love buying them. Plus, it makes shopping for me quite simple. They are cute as all get out, but it's become like a plague of locusts.

As a matter of fact, I did talk this year about getting a 2nd tree for the bedroom. Just a tiny one for the smaller ornaments. Still, I told a few people there is a one ornament limit next year.

Funny, I have started muttering about unloading some of the Stevie/Mac collection. You're good, Jake.