View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Does anybody know? Has anyone ever asked her? I would love to read her book.

A few things I would like to know is if Dennis Wilson ever talked about the Manson Family or fealt guilty about it? Did she feel used by him? What was her a Eureka moment with Fleetwood Mac. How addicted to drugs was she? She has a great story to tell.
I don't think it's in her character to write a book like that. She seem more of a person who lives in the moment, and doesn't seem to be too reflective of the past. She is the opposite of Stevie in that regard.

Not everyone feels the need to write a tell- all book. Christine embodies a certain level of class and discretion when it comes to personal matters. She's been forthright with her life and issues, but doesn't elaborate or ruminate about them.

How addicted to drugs she was? That's a very assumptive question! Sure, she had her party days of over consumption and indulgence, but that doesn't necessarily equate with addiction. And she has already talked briefly about her time with Dennis. She doesn't owe us a dissertation about that or anything else. I respect her for not feeding herself to the media machine. She's a class act.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 11-13-2014 at 04:37 AM..