View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Lightbulb

Thanks for that. its nice of you to offer your sympathies! It does help in a way. The Box Office is a good idea - I don't know whether to travel down to London on the off chance or not. The last show in London on the last tour was really great so I was looking forward to it. And also because I was holding out for Silver springs which didn't materialise at Manchester & Sheffield.

I hope with all my heart that it won't be the last tour to reach England. I don't think I would recover from the enforced denial. I paid over the odds for the tickets but I was desparate to go with a good seat - its not the same at the back is it - once you stand there nowhere else seems as enjoyable. I did think that the presale worked last tour and it meant that fans were able to obtain good seats. It is probably why there are so many comments about so called miserable concertgoers moaning for people to sit down!

Perhaps this is the third and last Mac/Nicks disaster for me - they do say that such things arrive in threes! No doubt you are wondering what other trauma has come my way.....well I managed to loose my whole mp3 concert/demo collection- the original hard drive and then my backup hard drive!!!

Uncanny