Thread: Crush
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
No one said you did. I said Stevie was a little weird, and too much a fairy princess, for me. It was a very civil opinion, IMO. Not dissing. Unless anything other than the highest praise cannot be offered here.
Fairy princess seems condescending. What does that mean, really? I also don't like weird to have a negative connotation. I think I'm a hell of a lot weirder than Stevie (does she have seventeen stethoscopes that she names and is not a medical professional?), and I think it's one of my (few ) good qualities that I'm weird.

Oh yeah, and you said certainly implied that Christine was the only one who was a "real" woman. That's quite an insult to woman. I'd hate for some chick to say to me, "I want to date someone else, someone who's a real woman."

Aside from all of that, it's totally unnecessary to bring Stevie into it at all. Why do that? I could talk about Stevie's greatness in her forum and I wouldn't have to say "Yeah, she totally does such and such better than Christine does," or whatever. It's gratuitious. You can say how wonderful Christine is and Stevie does not even need to be mentioned.