View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I don't disagree that having a family has inspired Lindsey, but in reference to this period of time, he had most of GOS completed when he met Kristen. And, it was almost 10 years afterwards before UTS was released. I guess inspiration is one thing but getting stuff released is something else all together.
family inspired him, and finally being done with the big record company set him free to just keep releasing stuff as he's putting it together.

GOS1 could have been out anytime between 1997 and 2001, and it would have been such a gem of a record. i may be wrong but until proven otherwise i'm sticking with the opinion that WBs or someone there screwed Lindsey over royaly over GOS1 - and i give him a lot of credit for taking all that in stride. but he stayed with WB way too long after that, i guess out of inertia, or fear how does it work out there when you are not a part of the large company. glad he finally saw the light in 2011 and has been releasing stuff like crazy since then.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"