View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Loves/Likes/Dislikes

As a way to distract myself from this week's news I thought about Stevie's albums and why I rank them the way I do...the post I did earlier about 24 Karat Gold inspired me...I thought I'd share in case anyone wants to do it again. This is a topic that I'm always interested in because favorite songs can change so often....

BELLA DONNA
I love every song.

THE WILD HEART
I love Wild Heart, Gate and Garden, Nightbird, I Will Run to You, Nothing Ever Changes, Sable on Blond, Stand Back, If Anyone Falls, and Beauty and the Beast.
I like Enchanted.

24 KARAT GOLD
I love 24 Karat Gold, All the Beautiful Worlds, If You Were My Love, Belle Fleur, Mabel Normand, Blue Water, Twisted, Watch Chain, The Dealer.
I like Starshine, She Loves Him Still, Carousel, and Hard Advice
Depending on my mood I either like or just tolerate Cathouse Blues and Lady.
I dislike I Don't Care.

TROUBLE IN SHANGRI-LA
I love Trouble in Shangri-La, Sorcerer, Planets of the Universe, Bombay Sapphires, Fall from Grace, Candlebright, and Love Is
I like Every Day, Two Far from Texas, That Made Me Stronger, It's Only Love, Love Changes, and I Miss You.

IN YOUR DREAMS
I love Moonlight, Secret Love, In Your Dreams, Annabel Lee, Everybody Loves You, You May Be the One, and My Heart
I like For What It's Worth, Wide Sargasso Sea, New Orleans, Italian Summer, and Ghosts Are Gone.
I like the lyrics of Soldier's Angel but I dislike how it sounds.
I like how Cheaper than Free sounds, but I dislike the lyrics.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR
I love Rooms On Fire, Long Away to Go, Ooh My Love, Ghosts, Alice, Juliet and Doing the Best That I Can.
I like Fire Burning, Whole Lotta Trouble, and Cry Wolf
Depending on my mood I like or can tolerate Two Kinds of Love and I Still Miss Someone.

ROCK A LITTLE
I love No Spoken Word, I Can't Wait, I Sing for Things, Imperial Hotel, Talk to Me, and Some Become Strangers
I like Sister Honey, Rock a Little, If I Were You, and Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You
I can tolerate The Nightmare.

STREET ANGEL
I love Greta, Blue Denim, Listen to the Rain, Love Is Like a River, and Rose Garden
I like Street Angel, Destiny, Docklands, Just Like a Woman, and Kick It.
Depending on my mood I like or can tolerate Unconditional Love and Maybe Love Will Change Your Mind.
I like how Jane sounds but I dislike the lyrics.

Last edited by StevieandChris; 10-03-2017 at 10:13 PM..