Thread: Showography
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Say You Will Tour, Oklahoma City 7/1/03

My first real concert, I was 12, was visiting family for the summer. I had been obsessed w the mac from my earliest memories as a 3 year old, forcing my mom to play them all the time. I even threw a fit in a Los Angeles Target on vacation when The Dance came out because they were sold out of the CD and my parents didn't want to buy the cassette

Stevie Nicks - Crystal Visions Tour, Oklahoma City 5/30/07

Lindsey Buckingham - Gift of Scews- Brady Theatre, Tulsa, OK 9/26/08

Unleashed - Staples Center, Los Angeles 5/28/09

High school graduation gift from my mom! Very special show- my mom was in the middle of chemo for breast cancer when I saw them on the SYW tour and could not take me, so I went w a cousin. Well, six years later, she's beat it and I finally got to see the Mac w the person who's responsible for my obsession! And with Storms in the set, one of my mom's favs... best concert ever!!

So special that I ended up blowing more graduation money from relatives, hopping on a train to see them again three days later in San Diego! 5/31/09

Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams Grand Prairie, TX 8/12/11

Lindsey Buckingham, One Man Show Tour- Oklahoma City 11/03/2012

One of the greatest nights of my life. This was one of the most intimate concerts he's ever played, there were maybe 100 of us in there, and my mom surprised me w the meet & greet pass. I ended up having to go to the bathroom and being the last in line, definitely chatted w him longer than anyone else, told him how many of my peers in various music scenes saw him as an underrated hero in classic rock, and how I can hear his influences with many modern groups, across the board of genres. I even got a zinger in there about understanding band frustrations, as I'm in one w my twin brother - he said something like "with your twin brother, that's gotta get pretty hairy." I replied w "just as I'm sure it is with an ex" got my parents vinyl copy of Tusk from '79 signed, and a picture thats worthless cause it was so dark and whoever took it failed to tell me, I didn't look at it in the adrenaline rush of leaving there but that memory will never fade!

Fleetwood Mac Live - Tulsa, OK 5/1/13

First show after Extended Play came out! Took a cousin to her first Mac show, so fun listening to those four songs for the first time on the drive from OKC to Tulsa.

On With The Show - Oklahoma City, OK 4/17/15

They had cancelled this show, I had been waiting my whole life to see Christine come back, never in a million years thought it would happen (I used to lift my feet up when we'd drive over railroad tracks and wish she would re-join!)
Was so worried they wouldn't reschedule, but they did! Was bummed Seven Wonders had been dropped by then, but what a fantastic show. Finally got to hear Everywhere live!

Attending BuckVie @ Chateau St Michelle Winery in WA, and in Tulsa!

Last edited by The Chain; 06-21-2017 at 12:53 PM..