Thread: Manchester
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

At the beginning of the show and after she welcomed us, she told us that they were very late arriving at the venue. She said never in her entire career has she been late to a show and certainly never this late. First they were stuck in traffic in NYC and then made it to the airport there. Then as they were landing in New Hampshire they looked out the window of the airplane and noticed there was snow on the ground and then added, "there's not supposed to be snow here at this time of year (April 6)." The audience cheered(in agreement). Then she said they were caught in traffic arriving at the venue and said they finally got inside the building at 7PM.

Well I was late to the venue myself. I was supposed to meet several friend's before the show for good conversations but didn't get inside until around 7:45pm. And just who do u think I easily found? You guessed correctly LOL. Skip was leaning against a wall, watching people walking by him. So that was cool that we got to hang out together for a bit and take some fun selfies.