View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Which, incidentally, Stevie did while Fleetwood Mac were recording TANGO, & which, incidentally, had nothing to do with publicity for her own album. Her own people were more than a little confused as to why she took off with Dylan & Petty instead of getting her own tour under way. (She didn't start her own tour until the second week in April, about five months after her album was released.)

I would imagine that the other members of Fleetwood were a little peeved when they found out about that. Strandford, I want you to figure out a way to explain how jetting off to the southern hemisphere was an example of Stevie's "loyalty" to Fleetwood Mac at the time. But hang on -- let me grab a chair & get comfortable.
I need an exact timeline of events. When exactly did FM (as a unit) go into the studio to start to record TITN as opposed to some of the members lending help as Mick did on WH for La Nicks. When exactly was La Nicks concert booked for RAL. Also, if Mick was so pissed about it, then why was he at the Red Rocks concert?

Then again, I kind of no longer give a shiitte. If you want to think La Nicks had no loyalty to FM, so be it. I am entitled to my opinion and it has been expressed enough. So, unless something new is said, everyone please see this thread and the other threads on this topic.

save the cheerleader - save the world