View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 01:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I like WTWCT and Miranda, and that's about it. It's a depressing TURD of an album. I like Time better than SYW!!!

BuckVie is it's polar opposite! It's aural candy! It's fun, it's sweet, it's great!

I give SYW a "D", and BuckVie a "B+".

I'm so thankful for the GIFT that was Mirage II.....I mean BuckVie, as their swan song. The only thing better would be if really horrible luck hit the person who didn't participate! (how's THAT for careful wording!!!???)
i wanted so much to love Say You will. I agree with homer and love WTWCT and Mirand. I also really like Destiny rules though I wish her nasal low voice in the beginning was fixed. I'm one of the few who like what Lindsey to to Smile at you.Put it this way, I NEVER listened to that album again after the novelty of a new FM album wore off. I actually like Not Make believe , strictly because of the interesting things LB did to it and wished it were on the album. I think LB made a mistake of trying to be to experimental. With CM gone they should have tried to make a Rumours 2 and went for the straight pop.