View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Since In Your Dreams, I have noticed that Stevie has lost a lot of fans. Before the album was release I think the Seven Wonders website went under. It didn't make sense. A new album after a 10 year of hiatus should of made that website hopping. I am still noticing a decrease from In Your Dreams to 24 Karat and I'm not sure I understand why. After everything she has done the last 5 years, she should of tons of fans.
IMO,it's her attitude.She used to be someone that everyone would love to sit and talk with but since a few years ago,she has been unbelievably arrogant,self-absorbed,and egotistical and her interviews are overflowing with all of the above.Some say that her personality doesn't matter and they only hear the music but I think it's almost impossible to not let her attitude effect you.It irks me when people say that she has every right to boast b/c she's earned it - I say BS.If your "average Joe" acted this way,he wouldn't exactly be ""Mr. Popularity".Stevie -be careful trying to pat yourself on the back - you could injure yourself....I say this as a huge fan of her music BTW.