View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This last week of press from Lind's; as I've stated previously, are the most interesting and honest we've seen from this band in recent memory.

My biggest issue with the discourse is the fact that Fleetwood Mac got the first swing in their CBS interview, they presented their version of events; of which some fans choose to believe, I recall SugarMouse stating that until Lindsey breaks his silence he/she could only believe the version of events being proffered. The moment Lindsey started defending himself those same people wanted the Mac to have the right of reply, Saying Lindsey "MUST have done something" and wanting to give Stevie another right of reply.

Well in my world that's BS, they wouldn't have settled if they had just cause for his firing. You don't get a do-over once your lies have been exposed.

Truthfully, I don't know what the end game is for the fan community, it's so fractured and nasty that it mirrors the current state of world politics. Our once sacred and treasured band of which most of us have followed for well over 15/20 years has now descended into heartbreak.

I hope sooner rather than later I can return to the band's music as a whole without thinking about this situation. Until that point, Lindsey's VITAL solo career on which he is still a creative entity is a solace to me.