View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
I can't be bothered, but I would love it if someone complied every Stevie Nicks comments regarding Lindsey since 2003. Don't come at me with this **** about vitriol, snide comments, and passive aggressiveness.
or way longer than that. completely agree with you. she's been hitting him way below the belt for decades. somehow she's been given a pass for all that, over and over. now he's just stating some facts, after she got him fired and ruined their band - and now he's somehow the bad guy? she's been holding Fleetwood Mac back since 1998 - when they staged the intervention for him to come back, according to his Stereogum interview. why would he need to be the only one who has to be overly and boringly diplomatic in that band, always putting band first and yet always being accused of not doing that, while Mick and Stevie can be hypocritical, trashy and passive agressive and that's somehow fine?

this interview is refreshing and fun. all his interviews from last week are. he calls spade a spade. well, about time! if one doesn't like sincerity and calling it like it is, don't read LB's interviews. it's as simple as that. his whole lawsuit was about putting out the truth, he won, and he's putting it out!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"