View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 03:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
No, I'm not calling her a scumbag. I've never met her. I'm sure there is a rational explanation though. Probably something was lost in translation/embellished somewhere along the lines. I'm not sure I totally believe anything any of the FM members say.
Do I believe she can communicate with dead people in order to predict things that will occur in the distant future? No

Edit: However, if having belief in some sort of supernatural/spirituality is of comfort to some people, then fair enough. Each to their own.
I don't see Christine making up such a story. She has been very open about her mother and how she missed having a traditional mom. In 1990 on Rockline this was discussed and how her mother told her someday she would find something life changing in an Orange Grove. There was speculation the cover of the Greatest Hits package was an Orange Blossom. The host asked if she ever found something in an orange grove and Chris stated "Stevie and Lindsey." Everyone laughed but Stevie was even more revealing explaining that is where her and Lindsey used to live. Its a very detailed and specific thing to say to someone especially in England. I don't think there are any Orange Groves over there. My point is simple, me nor anyone is trying to convince anyone of anything. But when someone gets some sort of a message and asks a question, its ok for someone to reveal deeply personal stuff to help them understand. It should not be mocked in any way even if someone does not believe. As I mentioned before, I was the same way until I was proven to be wrong. It needed to happen to me before I would believe. I was a skeptic the entire time until it was over.
So we will end it there